Rapid Care IT division provides reliable and cost effective solutions in developing healthcare products and applications.
Assists attorneys/life-care planners in preparing detailed medical chronologies that have rich features such as hyperlinks, glossary, etc.
(Senior Vice President of Sales)860-461-4339
Welcome to Rapid care
Rapid Care's Vision is to be a pioneering enterprise in Healthcare Information Management, Legal support services, Data Analytics and High-end KPO Services across the globe.
Placing our customers ahead with diverse services.
- If you are looking for reliable and cost effective solutions for data transcription (Medical, legal, general, business & video) , Revenue Cycle Management, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Document Review, IT Services, Legal Process Outsourcing, Data analytics, high-end data management, Tele-radiology, Remote Video surveillance & analysis or the like, you have just landed at the right Website.
- We at Rapid Care offer all these services; you have a basket of services at a single source, an efficient source.
- Learn details about our service offerings and how you can assess our capabilities free before you finally decide to sign us up.
- We will ensure a winning situation all the way to our customers.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFIED
Rapid Care ISMS for Information Protection and Governance
- Rapid Care's Information Security and Management System [ISMS] is fully accredited to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards and Information management and governance policies and procedures are in place. All staff are full time employees and are trained to adhere with Rapid Care's ISMS to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Rapid Care's ISMS systems includes measures compliant with and exceeding requirements for information security that is relevant to data flows and protects personal information that is transferred.
- For more information contact our Chief Information Security Officer at email@example.com
- Rapid Care has enforced procedures for all its units to be HIPAA compliant
- Security and Access of Data
- All sensitive files are kept under the authorization of Senior Management
- Copying of documents is authorized by Senior Management.
- All files are handled with strict adherence to company's secure policy
- CD drives, USB ports and other storage media are removed from all user systems
- All user systems are protected by a fire-wall
- According to HIPAA requirements the work area, server room, cafeteria, parking lot is monitored by CCTV
- We use Domain level authentication to monitor access within the network
- Only the System Administrator has rights to create user ids and give access privileges
- Generator backup ensures uninterrupted operations even during a power outage
- Regular training is imparted to employees to ensure employee awareness of HIPAA requirements
- Posters showing HIPAA messages are found all over the work area to increase awareness
- We at Rapid Care understand the sensitive nature of healthcare information and have securely handled the same over a decade complying to HIPAA standards.
Our Management Team
- Venkat Laxman : Managing Director & CEO
- R. Viswanathan : Executive Director & COO
- Sam Sriram : Director Strategy
Is an MBA from Boston, specializing in International marketing, operations & process optimization. Oversees the entire Medical Transcription and medical billing business to ensure profitable operations. Takes personal care of customer satisfaction and customer delight. Has a wealth of 10 years experience in all areas of management including finance, operations, marketing, project incubation and Quality.
Is an Arts, Law & Management post-graduate with over 30 years experience in Human Resources and General Management. Held senior positions with Shell Group and currently responsible for all operations of medical transcription and medical billing.
Responsible for executing Rapid Care's KPO business strategy and directing the performance and growth of the KPO division. With a background in Engineering, Sam has led and executed transformational engagements complemented with fifteen years of experience in the business process outsourcing industry. Sam brings competency insight to production operations, resource optimization, process excellence and business development with cross cultural experience in India and US.
Rapid Care Transcription Private Limited
Rapid Care Medical Billing and Coding Healthcare Support Services
Rapid Care's KPO Business Strategy (Data Analytics, Legal Support Services, High-end KPO Services across the globe.
Rapid Care IT Services was established in 2010 and has expertise in developing elaborate healthcare application and products and has successfully introduced new IT services to organizations.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFIED ORGANIZATION FOR INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Medical Record Review, Content & Data Management, Data Transcription, Data Mining, E-discovery and Data Analytics
" We started using Rapid Care not too long ago and so far have only used for medical chronologies. We are very happy with the work produced and the turn around time. We intend on using Rapid Care going forward for medical chronologies and we also want to expand to demand letters. The Rapid Care staff is professional and very accessable and we are very satisfied with the service being provided to our firm."Law Firm in Florida
MEDICAL RECORD REVIEW
" Rapid Care's quality is of acceptable standard and their turnaround time is faster than any service I have used in the past. They have offered excellent customer support and rapidly answered questions when they come up. I have no hesitation in recommending Rapid Care's services to those who are looking for a reliable company to outsource their service "West Palm Beach, FL client
" I have been using DictaCare transcription service for over 3 years for all my office visit dictations. They have always been accurate, extremely fast turnaround time, and very receptive to any requests or updates I may need. The pricing is very fair. I can't think of any negatives with regards to their service. Thank you! "Dr. Robert Raden, MD, Retina Center of South Florida, Delray Beach, FL